Sweet As Pie PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Sweet As Pie has been a very favorite pattern because it shares our love of two things: kawaii and sweets! Inspired by the talented bakers on The Great British Bake Off, this pattern contains 12 adorably kawaii pie slices, wrapped in a big pink bow and surrounded by an assortment of baking tools all enclosed in a delicious crust!Featured Pie Slices
- Lemon Meringue
- Chocolate Grasshopper
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- Chocolate Cream
- Key Lime
- Oreo Cream
Sweet As Pie PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Adorable printable recipes for each pie in the pattern
- Twenty-seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Sand from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 130 stitches wide x 136 stitches tall|
|+ 9.3” wide x 9.7” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item contains an instant download PDF pattern.