Squad Ghouls PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Get ready for a Spooktacular stitch-a-long this August with TFPS! We'll be stitching up four portraits of our most sweet but slightly creepy friends. #TFPSSQUADGHOULS!
The first chart with two portraits is sent to you via email on August 13th and the second chart with the other two portraits is sent to you via email on August 27th. All four portraits are charted to be stitched on the same piece of fabric, however if you have a stash you'd like to use up, feel free to stitch each portrait separately!
Squad Ghouls PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- A brief outline of the project.
- Schedule of clue releases and explanation of how and when you will be receiving your charts.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Charts Include:
Clue 1: Wanda the Witch & Zoe the Zombie
Clue 2: Release Date: August 27th
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions on August 27th on how to finish your portraits as squishy little sewn ornaments. These also make adorable pin cushions!
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on Cashel in Alchemy from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 57 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall.|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.