Into the Jungle PDF Cross Stitch Pattern + Lugana Kit
Into the Jungle is our 2018 mystery stitch-a-long, featuring snapshots of creatures great and small, flora and fauna and everything in between! We’ll be venturing deep into the rainforest and encountering new friends such as: sloths! tigers! macaws! and so many more! We’ve designed a modern and beautiful border that is stitched using a hand dyed thread, giving the edges a deep watercolor feel. We’ve picked the freshest, boldest palette of colors that you’ll look forward to using each month!
Into the Jungle PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- Full schedule of clue releases and the names of each creature stitched so far!
- Printable thread organizer
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts for January - June
- Black and white charts for January - June
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Chart includes: borders, sloth, toucans, tree frog, tiger, crocodile and cockatoos!
- New chart installments are automatically emailed to you on the first of each month at noon Pacific time!
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on Lugana in Shale from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 131 stitches wide x 191 stitches tall|
|+ 9.4” wide x 13.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern|
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 28 ct hand dyed Lugana, an evenweave beginner friendly fabric, in Shale from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching|
|+ 21 skeins of DMC embroidery floss|
|+ 2 skeins of Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss|
|+ 1 packet of size 26 Bohin needles|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.
Want more details?! Check out our Into the Jungle intro video, it has so much information including what our stitch-a-longs look like in chart form!
Click here for Into the Jungle intro video transcript.