Cookies for Santa + Aida Kit
This product is sold out
They can be all stitched on one fat 1/8th of fabric and turned into so many cute things! We've included directions to create chubby stuffed ornaments but the sky is the limit. They look adorable nested into a decorative bowl among shiny ornaments, they'd make amazing pin cushions for sewing and stitching friend Christmas swaps, with a longer ribbon they would make darling door hangers for around your home and we love them tucked among branches on a Christmas tree!
To add a little extra charm to these ornaments, we've used buttons from Just Another Button Company!
Cookies for Santa PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for how to make an ornament
- Instructions on how each chart should be stitched on a single piece of fabric.
- Thirteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss and Rainbow Gallery Fuzzy Stuff on 28 ct Lugana in Gingerbread from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 57 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall.|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern|
|+ 9 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 14 ct hand dyed Aida, a beginner friendly fabric, in Gingerbread from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching|
|+ 1 15 yd card of Fuzzy Stuff from Rainbow Gallery|
+ Just Another Button Company Button Pack. Button pack includes: two tiny red bulbs, one tiny white bulb, two tiny peppermint swirls.
Just Another Button Company buttons are made by hand from polymer clay, so there can be a slight variation in size and shape between batches. The buttons are produced at JABC headquarters in Troy, IL. Buttons can be washed and dried, but do not iron. Use sewing thread and a small needle to attach. Please keep away from children and pets.