ON ORDER SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED Animal Almanac PDF + Aida Kit
This product is sold out
Welcome to our 2020 Stitch-A-Long, Animal Almanac!
Animal Almanac features a group of twelve animals, all friends who live in the same area (maybe Pumpkinville's neighboring community of GourdTown?!) and are just enjoying each month to the fullest! They love to do seasonal things like take walks in the rain, plant their garden, have backyard BBQs, bake cookies for friends and so much more. Did we mention they are wearing seriously cute little outfits? It’s true! And to tie it all together, we’ve designed a fun border that is easy to stitch. Inspired by vintage tea towel calendars, we’ll be sending you a finishing tutorial and video in January 2021 to turn it into a wall hanging!
Animal Almanac PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Full schedule of clue releases and explanation of how and when you will be receiving your charts via email each month in 2020
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Charts include:
January - Aurora the Penguin
- Stitching begins on January 1st 2020
Visit our YouTube channel to hear Amanda & Ashleigh chat about this exciting new project!
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on Cashel in Heartland from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 107 stitches wide x 294 stitches tall.|
|+ 7.6” wide x 21” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ Animal Almanac PDF Pattern|
|+ 21 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ 2 skeins of DMC Mouline Etoile|
|+ Fat 1/6th measuring 12"x27" of 14 ct hand dyed Aida, a beginner friendly fabric, in Heartland from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
+ 1 packet of size 26 needles from Bohin France
Please Note: This item contains an instant download PDF pattern.