A Very Merry Christmas Town Linen Kit
Pattern + Kit - All Cross Stitch Kits & Notions, Linen Cross Stitch Kits Collection
This product is sold out
A Very Merry Christmas PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up onto two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Kreinik sparkle floss & The Gentle Art embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Arctic from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 159 stitches wide x 73 stitches tall|
|+ 11.4” wide x 5.2” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern|
|+ Fat 1/8th of fabric measuring 13"x 18" of 28 ct. Crystal Cashel Linen in Arctic from Picture This Plus with all four sides overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
|+ 10 skeins of DMC embroidery floss|
|+ 2 skeins of The Gentle Art embroidery floss|
|+ 1 spool of Kreinik sparkle floss|
|+ 1 packet of size 26 Bohin needles|