Little Red Riding Hood Parade Club Cashel Kit
Pattern + Kit - 2021 Cross Stitch-a-longs, All Cross Stitch Kits & Notions Collection
The Little Red Riding Hood Parade Stitch-A- Long. This is the companion chart to our beloved Nutcracker Parade pattern.
The theme of this parade is Little Red Riding Hood and we've designed a seriously cute chart of three parade floats featuring characters and scenes from this classic fairy tale all surrounded by floral folk art inspired border.
Choose from an easy to download PDF pattern or printed charts that we'll ship straight to your door.
Little Red Riding Hood Parade Cross Stitch Pattern contains:
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Graphic featuring the clue and chart layout
- Full release schedule
- If you are ordering this pattern today, the charts automatically included in your purchase are:
Clue 1: Little Red Riding Hood at Grandma’s House Float
Little Red Riding Hood Parade Cross Cross Stitch Club Pattern schedule:
Clue 2: February 10, 2022 at 10 am PT
- Clue 3: March 10, 2022 at 10 am PT
- Clue 4: April 8, 2022 at 10 am PT
- Clue 5: May 10, 2022 at 10 am PT
- Clue 6: June 10, 2022 at 10 am PT- finishing tutorial is released
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Spice by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 179 stitches wide x 84 stitches tall|
|+ 12.8” wide x 6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ Little Red Riding Hood Pattern|
|+ 15 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ 2 skeins of Classic Colorworks hand-dyed threads|
|+ 13 x 18 inch 28 ct Hand dyed Cashel linen in Spice from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
|+ Bohin size 26 tapestry needles set of six|