Haunted Birdhouse PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Even the birds take decorating for Halloween seriously! The Haunted Birdhouse pattern is a fun little weekend project that can add some serious cuteness to your Halloween decor!
This pattern was originally designed for Just CrossStitch Magazine. We are now pleased to be able to offer it as a digital PDF pattern in our shop!
Haunted Birdhouse PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for sewing a scissor fob, basic sewing machine skills required.
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 32 ct Belfast in Ancient from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 42 stitches wide x 42 stitches tall|
|+ 2.6” wide x 2.6” tall on 16 ct Aida or 32 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.