Tea Time PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Grab your sweetest hat and your very best dress because it's tea time! There is nothing better than a tea time spent catching up with friends and enjoying dainty little treats!
Tea Time PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Heritage from Picture This Plus.
|Finished Project Measures|
|+ 71 stitches wide x 86 stitches tall|
|+ 5.1” wide x 6.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|