Saturday Market PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Hello Summer! There is nothing we love more than mornings spent at the Farmer's Market! Our favorite things to buy are fresh veggies, hot coffee to drink while browsing and big beautiful bouquets. Naturally, we also adore the little cats who hang out as well!
Saturday Market PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Crisp, clear charts for home printing.
- Color key with backstitching information.
- Scissor Fob assembly instructions
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Serene from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 44 stitches wide x 44 stitches tall|
|+ 3.1” wide x 3.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item contains an instant download PDF pattern.