Squad Ghouls Cross Stitch Pattern
Stitch up four portraits of our most sweet but slightly creepy friends! This pattern includes Wanda the Witch, Zoe the Zombie, Frankie Frankenstein & Drake Dracula! #TFPSSQUADGHOULS!
Squad Ghouls Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- A brief outline of the project.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Charts Include:
Wanda the Witch, Zoe the Zombie, Frankie Frankenstein & Drake Dracula
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions on how to finish your portraits as squishy little sewn ornaments. These also make adorable pin cushions!
- Fourteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on Cashel in Alchemy by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 57 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall.|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.