ON ORDER SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED Chinese Zodiac PDF + Aida Kit
This product is sold out
Click the mint button at the bottom of this listing to sign up and be notified when this item is back in stock!
This non-traditional pattern is filled with twelve vibrantly colored, sweet, chubby, stylized animals in the Chinese zodiac. The chart features floral fans, hanging lanterns, plum blossoms and a red sparkly geometric floral lace motif in the center. We'll be stitching up cuties like a little green dragon, a bright yellow ram, a blue rat and more!
Once a month, starting in April, for eight months, you’ll receive a brand new trio of animals or a portion of the border until you have all twelve animals and a complete border in November. These charts arrive via email and will all be stitched on one piece of fabric.
Chinese Zodiac PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Full schedule of clue releases and explanation of how and when you will be receiving your charts via email each month in 2020
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Full color charts - Starting April 15th
- Black and white charts - Starting April 15th
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns! - Starting April 15th
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! - Starting April 15th
- Stitching begins in April and finishes up in November.
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Sand from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 131 stitches wide x 131 stitches tall.|
|+ 9.4” wide x 9.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ Chinese Zodiac PDF Pattern|
|+ 14 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ 1 skeins of DMC Mouline Toile|
|+ 1 card of Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid|
+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 14 ct hand dyed Aida, a beginner friendly fabric, in Sand from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.
Please Note: This item contains an instant download PDF pattern.
Not included but helpful:
- Needle Threader- helpful when using speciality flosses like Mouline Etoile and Petite Treasure Braid.