Merry & Bright Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Let's get ready to celebrate Christmas! These cozy friends are wearing their warmest clothes and getting ready to spend time with their penguin buddies, decking the halls! This is literally one of the cutest Christmas patterns we've ever created,
The best part? To maximize the super pretty fabric we use, you'll have charts and instructions to stitch two projects! This pattern is essentially two projects in one!
The bottom project in the pattern cover image features a group of pals decorating for Christmas!
The top project in the pattern cover image shows an up close image of the bonus mini pattern scissor fob or ornament chart featuring two little penguins exchanging a Christmas present!
Your mini pattern will be cut away and can be turned into a cute sachet, ornament door hanger or scissor fob! The ornament directions are included.
Want to stitch up a matching Halloween version? We've got it!
Love making two patterns on one fabric? How about Miso Cute & Soy Cute?!
Merry & Bright Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for how to make an ornament
- Instructions on how each chart should be stitched on a single piece of fabric. We've included a sample image to show you how this pattern is laid out. We use a low resolution image to deter copyright infringement, your copy within the chart is very high quality. :)
- Fifteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC & Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Quartz by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Merry & Bright Pattern: 177 stitches wide x 39 stitches tall|
|+ Merry & Bright Pattern: 12.6” wide x 2.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|+ Bonus Pattern: 44 stitches wide x 44 stitches tall|
|+ Bonus Pattern: 3.1” wide x 3.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|