12 Days of Christmas Cross Stitch Pattern
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... Stitch up the traditional Christmas carol "12 Days of Christmas" starting with a partridge in a pear tree and ending with 12 drummers drumming! This pattern includes one of our signature lace borders featuring mittens, bells, trees, snowflakes and musical notes!
12 Days of Christmas Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up onto two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Ale from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 155 stitches wide x 134 stitches tall|
|+ 11.1” wide x 9.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|