The Nutcracker Parade PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Grab your hat and hot cocoa, the parade is about to start and our favorite friends are in it!
Say hello to our newest stitch-a-long, The Nutcracker Parade! As a unique twist to the Nutcracker Ballet, we thought that it would be adorable if it was a Nutcracker Parade! Can you imagine a seriously cute trio of Nutcracker floats coming down the street in Pumpkinville? The chart features a candy border, three floats depicting characters from The Nutcracker and lots of snowflakes!
Want more details? Check out our very first YouTube video!
The Nutcracker Parade PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Full schedule of clue releases and explanation of how and when you will be receiving your charts via email. Stitching begins on October 25th and is released once a week every Friday at 9am Pacific Time until November 29th!
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Charts include:
Clue 1 - Sugar Plum Fairy Float
Clue 2 - Clara & the Nutcracker Float
Clue 3 - Mouse King Float
Clue 4 - The Nutcracker Parade Text & Top Border
Clue 5 - Bottom Border
Clue 6 - Finishing Instructions
- Color key with backstitching information
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on Cashel in Nessie from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 179 stitches wide x 84 stitches tall|
|+ 12.8” wide x 6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.