Into the Jungle Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Yearly Counted Cross Stitch-a-longs Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Grab your compass, binoculars and camera because we are going on an epic journey into the jungle and meeting all the animals that live there. Animals include a sloth, a tiger, a tapir, monkey and more. We’ve designed a leafy border that is stitched using a hand dyed thread, giving the edges a deep watercolor feel.
Into the Jungle Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- Printable thread organizer
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages
- in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Thirteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on Lugana in Shale by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 131 stitches wide x 191 stitches tall|
|+ 9.4” wide x 13.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|