Holly Jolly Bandit Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Um, who is that little creature rummaging around the outside of the house? Is that a raccoon in a Santa suit? It sounds like it's the Holly Jolly Bandit! This seriously cute little raccoon is hindering...err helping Santa with his Christmas Eve deliveries! If you spy someone stealing your leftover wrapping paper, it's naturally him!
Holly Jolly Bandit Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white.
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 150 stitches wide x 30 stitches tall|
|+ 10.7” wide x 2.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|