Eight Nights Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Hanukkah Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Eight nights of flickering lights, including a beautiful menorah, Star of David, gelt and more! Celebrate Hanukkah with this seriously cute counted cross stitch pattern.
Eight Nights Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white.
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Sterling by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|