Cozy Gingerbread Snow Globe PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
One of our favorite things to buy when we travel are snow globes featuring local landmarks! This little snow globe features the snowman resident of a cozy little gingerbread town, just hanging out and enjoying the decorated scenery!
Cozy Gingerbread Snow Globe PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Clear crisp charts for printing!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Instructions on how to create an ornament are included - basic sewing machine skills are needed.
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Lupine from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 61 stitches wide x 40 stitches tall|
|+ 4.4” wide x 2.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.