Cozy Gingerbread Snow Globe Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
One of our favorite things to buy when we travel are snow globes featuring local landmarks. This little snow globe counted cross stitch pattern features the snowman resident of a cozy little gingerbread town, just hanging out and enjoying the decorated scenery.
Cozy Gingerbread Snow Globe Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Clear crisp charts for printing!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Instructions on how to create an ornament are included - basic sewing machine skills are needed.
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Lupine from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 61 stitches wide x 40 stitches tall|
|+ 4.4” wide x 2.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|