Christmas Celebration Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
This counted cross stitch pattern spells out Christmas with our favorite motifs of the season. To kick it up a notch we've included one of our signature lace borders stitched in Weeks Dye Works hand dyed embroidery floss, complete with snowflakes, snowmen and reindeer. This is one of our bestselling patterns and has a matching companion, Halloween Spooky Sampler. Which square is your favorite?!
- C is for Caroling
- H is for Hot Cocoa
- R is for Reindeer
- I is for Ice Skating
- S is for Snowmen
- T is for Toys
- M is for Mrs. Claus
- A is for Angel
- S is for Santa
Christmas Celebration Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 32 ct Crystal Belfast in Gingerbread from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 127 stitches wide x 127 stitches tall|
|+ 8” wide x 8” tall on 16 ct Aida or 32 ct Linen|