Squad Ghouls Cashel Kit
$ 48.00 $ 32.00
Get ready for a Spooktacular stitch-a-long with TFPS! We'll be stitching up four portraits of our most sweet but slightly creepy friends. #TFPSSQUADGHOULS!
Squad Ghouls PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- A brief outline of the project.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Charts Include:
Wanda the Witch, Zoe the Zombie, Frankie Frankenstein & Drake Dracula
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions on how to finish your portraits as squishy little sewn ornaments. These also make adorable pin cushions!
- Fourteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on Cashel in Alchemy from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 57 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall.|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern|
|+ 10 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 28 ct hand dyed Cashel, a linen fabric, in Alchemy from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching|
|+ 4 skeins of Classic Colorworks thread in Frog Legs, Grape Pie, Lobster Claw and Nighty Night|
|+ 1 packet of size 26 needles from Bohin France|