Autumn Harvest Festival + Aida Kit
If you love Autumn, this is the pattern for you! It's the *ultimate* in sweet Fall goodness- apple picking with friends, hand knit sweater inspired motifs and hot coffee.
Autumn Harvest Festival PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up onto two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Weeks Dye Works & The Gentle Art floss on 14 ct Aida in Ale by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 78 stitches wide x 102 stitches tall|
|+ 5.6” wide x 7.3” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern|
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 14 ct hand dyed Aida (a beginner friendly fabric) in Ale from Picture This Plus with all four sides overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
|+ 10 skeins of DMC embroidery floss|
|+ 1 skein of Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss|
|+ 1 skein of The Gentle Art embroidery floss|
|+ 1 packet of size 26 Bohin needles|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.